Asia Sales Manager
About the job
Xinnor is an Israeli-based software development company that specializes in creating innovative data storage solutions. Our main product is a patented software RAID technology that delivers exceptional performance.
Our software is designed to distribute data across multiple storage devices, resulting in improved data protection and increased accessibility.
Xinnor’s -xiRAID is a high-performance software RAID engine that works with all storage devices and excels when deployed alongside NVMe® or NVMe-oF™ devices. It is the only software solution on the market to drive up to 97% of raw device performance in a computationally heavy RAID5 configuration with a low load on the host CPU and memory footprint.
- Full responsibility for the company revenues in Asia.
- Develop and manage the business with Storage vendors, System integrators and Cloud Companies.
- Acquire new customers in the focus verticals: Media & Entertainment, HPC, Databases, Cloud Storage, Data loggers.
- Represent Xinnor at industry events.
- Provides customer feedbacks to management and development team, to help improving our roadmap.
- Manage the forecast and quarterly goals.
- Be the first person on the ground, with the goal to build a team as the business scales.
Education And Experience
- Technology or Business education, advanced university degree or MBA desired.
- Typically 5-10+ years sales development/management experience in IT industry.
Knowledge And Skills
- Good knowledge of entreprise storage market and technology.
- Communicate effectively to technical level and first-level management within an organization.
- Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
- Work by objective.
- Capable of working remotely and indipendently.
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus.
- Fully remote work.
- Fast growing company.
- International environment.
- Flat organization with possibility to make an impact.